Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tyler and I

Why have I come to Tyler? It's a great school in a great location. The money I received wasn't so great but that's what I get for procrastinating until the day before.
So far, I've been at Temple University for an entire week (seven days) and I feel like I've been here for years. I'm not sure if that's a good thing as of yet, but I have to remind myself constantly not to be so quick to make assumptions because the year has only begun.
It's strange to think that I'll be living in Philadelphia instead of Baltimore until December. I feel like it's already December. The air gets just a little cooler everyday, I'm getting more acquainted with the girls in my hall, (Peabody, third floor) and I wonder when my "college life" will really begin...and in reality, it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment