Sunday, September 20, 2009

Links

I looked up ordinary things, very small objects, and amy orr's website, which are links on Jille's blog. I really enjoyed them, especially the very small objects. It is unbelievable to think that some of those objects were as small as 2mm. Woah, I just pictured it!

Ordinary things amused me because they had a different one for each day. Some of them I got and some were a little too jumbled for me to understand. I liked the ones that were made with the bottle caps. The design aesthetic was interesting to see from day to day and the message was always simple but funny and profound in some way.

Amy Orr's was cool. I'm intriged with that kind of approach to art. The innovation. I would be a little upset if that happened to be one of my credit cards but...the work itself is beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment