Thursday, December 3, 2009

Routine Book

As far as my book is concerned, I'm initially pleased with myself that I worked through the process of actually making it a reality, getting the materials and the money and the images (I had misplaced my flash drive). Seeing the final product pleased me though. It had the look that I was going for, and enough information to show the viewer that this was a real study.

If I could do anything differently, I would probably have a little better quality pictures for all of them because for some I didn't figure out until late on how to get a better quality print. There were also some inconsistencies just due to the lack of materials.

The piece itself is an exploration of coins and displaying their beauty as artifacts, sculptures, and little windows to history and experiences. My materials were chosen to enhance that goal. Overall, I think it worked out nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment