Thursday, December 3, 2009

Power Point

A lot has changed in Power Point since the last time I used it, or maybe it was because I was using a mac...either way, I had to rethink my strategies. My problems with making the Power Point was that I didn't know how to customize each page so that they could have a different look, so they all have the same style. I did manage to make variations but they're still basically the same.

I feel as though I didn't display enough work from Computers which I thought of as the highlight of the presentation. It makes sense though, because I've gone to high school for four years and have only been at Tyler for a semester.

I'm really excited to see everyone's work and for people to see my work. It will be interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I agree, powerpoint has gotten completely wack. I don't know how to do half the stuff we learned in middle school because everything is different. how many slides did you get to?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember... We are not looking for fancy. We are looking for simple clean presentations. I'm not concerned with all the styles offered.

    ReplyDelete